Sunday, May 9, 2010

Why yes, I'm still here!

LOL! I've been slacking on the blogging lately. Not sure why, just haven't felt super chatty, I guess. :)



We had a very family oriented Mother's Day today. First up, a super yummy brunch at the country club with my mom, step-dad, brother, granny and two of my uncles! :) Then, home for a nap and over to my mother-in-laws to hang out with them for a while. We stacked wood, played with the kids and chatted.



On the way home, Andrew asked me if I wanted to have my Dad over for dinner and what I was going to make. Um, hello! It's Mother's Day. If I'm cooking, I don't want to cook for MORE people and speaking of me cooking, how about you do it! LOL! So, we had BBQ'd venison and broccolli. Then, I made carmel corn. Yum!!!



Well, I don't want to leave you without a picture but I haven't uploaded today's pics yet. So, here's a layout I made recently for a sketch challenge over at AWDML.

You can join in here. :D

I hope all the Mothers out there had a great Mother's Day! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL, for some reason they always forget it's Mother's Day, don't they? Love the LO!

Anonymous said...

Hi Erica ~
Congratulations on your win on Ali Davis' blog! Do you have any of her sketch books yet? I have all 5 and lurve them :)
~Erika