Friday, February 24, 2012

Punky Sprouts & Crafter's Workshop

This month we Punky girls got to work with some fun Crafter's Workshop templates! I love these things and already had a few in my stash. My album is titled Goals 2012 and it's a visual reminder of some of the things I'd like to accomplish this year. I used a Rebel Sprout album along with some Lil Lacey Blooms and the new Punky Twine! The paper and chipboard are from Crate Paper's Paper Heart collection.

One of my most important goals is 12 dates with my husband. We had a rough year last year and it just brought home to me how he is truly the rock in my life. I used the Numerals template on the right page for my goal of completing the online 52 Weeks to Organize Your Home Challenge.

Next up is to clean out our shop. I've kind of taken it over the last year and I'm pretty sure Andrew wants it back. Hee! I'd also like to compete in a 10K race this year. And, what kind of a yearly resolution list would this be without a weight loss goal? 150 lbs is my goal and I'm hoping this is the year to get there. I paired it with a more important goal, just to keep things in perspective. This year I will continue to heal from PTSD.




I've also got some scrappy goals in here. One of which is Project Life. The everyday is so precious and so easily forgotten and this is a way for me to keep it close. I used my Circus Banners template to cut out the label shape on this page. I used the same template on the next page and cut out some actual banner shapes, covered them with Glossy Accents and added them to that page. I also used the Doodle Flower template I already owned as a mask on the corners of this canvas page. My goal is to get my scraproom cleaned up so I can create more!



Another household goal, I'd like to paint my kitchen. And finally, my last goal is to get both a layout and a mini album published.

On the back cover I'll revisit it in 2013 and write a bit about how I did.
Do you have any ongoing goals or resolutions for this year? Are you making progress or have you abanded or altered any of them? I have to admit, I'm doing much better on some than I am on others! LOL!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I love this album, Erica - great way to document your goals!