Saturday, February 4, 2012

Valentine's Day Banner!

I've seen this cute little heart banner all over the internet and had to have a go at it. I made it the same way as everyone else but the way I adhered them together was a little different. Here's how I made mine!

First up, cut 20 1″x6″ strips from your chosen paper. I used the scrumptious Head Over Heels line by Lily Bee.


Next, put two of the strips face to face and staple them together on one end.



Now, fold the strips away from each other making a heart shape, and staple the other end.
Continue doing this with the rest of the strips until you have ten hearts. Now, staple them together on the backside of the hearts using the Tiny Attacher so that the staples don’t show as much.

And that’s it! Now your banner is ready to hang!

I hope you enjoyed this! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: