Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Punky Sprouts Album

Hi guys, this month we had a swap with Therm-o-Web and we got to use their Glitter Dust! I made this as an empty album for my cousin who is expecting her first child, a little girl!

I love the Soul Sprout album. It has so many different pages that make it so much fun to create with! I covered all my chipboard pages with patterned paper and sprayed one side of the canvas page with the Glitter Dust. I also sprayed some Canvas Stems and Lacey Blossoms.
I really love this spray! When you use a lot of coats of it, it's like liquid starch for my canvas pieces and makes the Lacey Blossoms feel almost plasticky.
Here's a closer look at the Lacey Blossom with the Glitter Dust on it. You can see how it's almost like a light coat of Glossy Accents on it. Super cool!
I layered my Blossoms together and added some rubons and stickers on top of the Parchment one. They take the rubons really well! I created a pocket on the other page.
A little photo mat on one side and another pocket with the Punky Sprouts tag and My Mind's Eye one as well.
I created a larger photo mat on the left page and the right page is the canvas one that I sprayed. I used 3-4 coats because I really wanted the color to show.
And, the back cover. A Lacey Blossom with a label sticker embellished with pearls. It's the perfect spot for a little note to the recipient of this album.

Supplies Used-

Punky Sprouts
~Soul Sprout Album
~Lil Lacey Blossoms
~Lil Parchment Blossoms
~Lil Canvas Stems

Therm-o-Web
~Glitter Dust in Pink

Other
Patterned Paper-My Mind's Eye
Stickers-My Mind's Eye
Rubons-My Mind's Eye
Tag-My Mind's Eye
Brads-My Mind's Eye
Butterfly-Jenni Bowlin
Punches-Ek Success, Martha Stewart
Dies-Tim Holtz
Ribbon-American Crafts
Bling-Kaiser Craft
Staples-Tim Holtz
Large Twine-Local Craft Store

No comments: