Saturday, August 18, 2012

Punky Sprouts Cards and a Challenge!!!

I just realized that I never shared my Punky Sprouts projects for July!  We were given some really cute stamps from Coco Daisy to work with.  I really wanted to focus just on the stamps and all the Punky Sprouts products so that's all I used!

This first card, I stamped on a Parchment Blossom and fussy cut it and then mounted it on my card with foam tape. 


I had picked up a fun woodgrain embossing folder a few weeks back and really wanted to use it so I embossed some kraft paper and then lightly rubbed some white ink on it to bring out the pattern.  I stamped the fun arrows on a canvas Lil Stem and then outlined them a little more with my white pen so it would show up a bit better.  (Someday I'll find the perfect white ink pad!)


On this last card, I used a set of Cocoa Daisy stamps that I already had.  I layered some Parchment and Lacy blosssoms and cut slits in the top one to add my kraft banners. 

If you love the Cocoa Daisy stamps, you can get a stamp subscription here and buy individual stamps here.  Their stamps are really great quality and a fantastic bargain! 

If you need some of these adorable Punky Sprouts products, you can now find them in our online store!!!!  Check it out here and tell them Erica sent you!  ;D

Our August challenge is up on the Punky Sprouts blog here!  The challenge is to add some sparkle to your projects.  I'd love to see you play along!

No comments: