Friday, September 7, 2012

A Quick Note!

Check out the latest challenge from Punky Sprouts here!
 
We're gearing up for school here!  Audrey had her preschool open house and Mickey had his back to school night at his new school and found out who his teacher is going to be. 
 
We're also having a garage sale this weekend, and of course, it's sooooooo hot!  I'm notorious for picking the worst weekends, weather wise!  LOL!
 
Finally, a re-edit of that pic of my husband and kiddos.  (I'm learning tons in my photography class!)
 
 
That's it for now!  I'm hoping to get some crafty time in once the garage sale is over and done with and the leftovers are all taken to Goodwill.
 
See you soon!

1 comment:

Steffanie said...

Cute photo! All the lighting looks so well balanced. I need a class so bad!!