Wednesday, September 19, 2012

He's Losing Teeth and Growing Up!

Someone tell me what's going on here!  My little man is becoming a not so little man!  He's only five but he's lost two teeth and has gotten really tall over the summer!  The top of his head is almost to the middle of my upper arm...and I'm 5'9"!  Crazy!!!
 
Anyhoo, here are some storyboards I made for my photography class with Maggie Holmes.  Isn't he cute?  :)
 
I think I'm going to do these for each tooth and then make him a little mini album.  Well, if I can continue to get him to pose for me as he grows!


I've got to admit, this growing up and school everyday thing is a lot harder on me than it is on him.  He loves his school, his teacher and riding the bus.  I miss him when he's gone and I'm so glad that it's only a half day this year.  Next year, he'll be gone all day and Aud will be in preschool three days a week instead of just two!  Yikes!
 
Wish I could talk them into homeschooling!  LOL!

No comments: