Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Fifty-two Photos and Fifty-two Layouts...

...sounds like a lot. But, it's really not. Just one a week. One. Every week. Not too hard for us, is it? I mean seriously, most of us can take 200 photos at our nephews baseball game. Or, maybe that's just me. :D

I love the idea going around right now about LOAD (Layout a day) or a 365 project (where you take a photo a day and post it somewhere) but, those just aren't going to work for me. I'm one of those all or nothing girls and I know that if I miss a day, instead of just accepting it and moving on I'll quit. (Hmmm, this could also be why I suck at dieting! Ha!) Anyway, I think that one photo and layout a week is a lot more my speed. So, if you're like me, join in and take a photo a week, scrap it and post it on your blog! Or, if you don't have a blog, you can post a link to it here in the comments for that week!

If you wanna join in, comment here with your name and blog and I'll create a list of us over to the right. I'll get some monthly challenges going and other fun goodies, too. Oh, and I'm open to suggestions if any of you have any!!!

We can do it!!! Fifty-two photos and fifty-two layouts!!! :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your plan....52 sounds more doable. But I don't want to take pics of me and do layouts...you are talking about just doing regular lo's, right? (hope so, cause 52 lo's of me would be awfully boring.)

I like the idea, so count me in! :-) Erin/PinkIsMyFavColor

Erica Hettwer said...

Yep, just regular LO's!

Welcome aboard!!! :D

Anonymous said...

I like the plan! I am not the best at uploading but I can learn! Count me in!

Samantha said...

Okay, kiddo, count me in!!

IamDerby said...

I like your plan.... I am in!