Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Scrappy Stuff I'm Drooling Over!

So, with all the CHA sneak peeks, there have been a few items that I really, really love. Lots of stuff that I like and will most likely get but, a few that I just love!!!Making Memories new journaling book. It's a black and white version of the Noteworthy one and it is soooo yummy!!!

I also really like the Buttons and Blooms from Making Memories. Great idea to market them together!!

One of Prima's (yes, Prima's) new paper lines. It's called Dude and it's great! It's very Scenic Route with great color combinations for my little guy.

Speaking of Scenic Route (great segueway, huh!) I really like the new line they just revealed, Grafton. I can't get a picture of all of it, but here is a link to see the whole line. My favs are the camo, the surfboard and the striped papers and I really love the cool new kraft designs they've got going on. They also have some great new chipboard and rubons that I just can't wait to get my hands on!
And, last but not least, I really want to get some of Cosmo Cricut's new blackboard albums. They are just regular chipboard but...they are black!!!! Very cool!




Which new releases are you looking forward to???

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Nope, nothing that I am looking forward to. I can't follow brands, new things, etc. or I will go crazy trying to find a way to buy it all. Best just to remain oblivious. KWIM?

joscelyne cutchens said...

I do love the black chipboard and of course the scenic route... and as you may have heard, your friend the MM 5th avenue journaling notebook is on it's way to my house. along with a few others! love all those flowers and buttons too!

Corina said...

I want EVERYTHING!! lololol!!

noel joy said...

i'm totally digging that black chipboard, too... and the new mm tear off journaling note things! love those!!! :D