Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Scrappy-ness or is it Scrappiness???

Either way, I just realized that I haven't posted anything scrappy in a while. And, then I realized that I haven't done much scrappy for a while except my design team stuff for Fresh Pages. So, here it is! My first design team work! I hope you like it!

I made this little book out of a sheet of round, scalloped Bazzill. The letters are by Heidi Swapp and the stamp is the Autumn Leaves one that I'm RAKing in my previous post! :D
Andrew and Mickey
Grandma Judy(my mom) and Mickey Uncle Cody Mitchell Manley (my brother) and Mitchell Jack Hettwer
Delbert Mitchell Manley, aka Mick, aka my dad, aka Grandpa Mickey!
Wowza! I need to iron my tablecloth!!! LOL! :D
This is a layout from Mickey's first birthday. The cardstock is Bazzill and the patterned paper is Chatterbox. I have the two vertical pictures tucked into pockets so I can put my journaling on the backs.





This layout uses some more Chatterbox patterned paper and the leftover packaging from the Heidi Swapp letters! Reduce, reuse, recycle, baby!!! :D


This card also uses the RAK stamp and a Heidi Swapp letter. I had been dying to use rick-rack to make a scalloped border and I love how it turned out!! :D

Thanks for looking, guys!!!

Now I have to go start on something else!!! :D

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Well, there is so much that I like in this post, so let's just go with my favorites....love the little heart book thingy, very cute. And I love the Baby Steps LO.

Martha said...

Sucha great layouts, I like the photos straight in that "Cowpoke" layout. Your little guy is so cute!

Anonymous said...

LOVING all of the goods :) Can you explain what you do with the Heidi Swapp packaging? I would love to know!

Shere said...

Love the Heart album. Was that a kit or did you make it yourself? Very cute album and a great looking family. TFS. Shere

joscelyne cutchens said...

cute cute cute!

Samantha said...

Look at you go, you scrappy girl! I really like the "baby steps" LO. You look so cute in all those pictures!

Corina said...

ADORABLE projects! TFS!