Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Resolutions!!

I've got just one resolution for 2008...get published!!! Now, this isn't really my only resolution for the year, it's just the only one for the whole year. All the rest are monthly ones. And, I don't have one for each month yet, but I'm working on it.

January-get new scrap room looking good!
February-weigh 160 lbs
March-
April-weigh 155 lbs
May-buy a new house!!!
June-weigh 150 lbs (then I can have at least one month at my normal weight before August's goal is accomplished! LOL!)
July-
August-Get pregnant!
September-
October-
November-
December-wrap Christmas presents as I buy them, no more waiting until the last minute.

Well, that's it for now. I think I'll scrap a page with these goals. Or, I saw this on another blog, someone altered a clipboard with their goals and put it on the wall. Now, that's commitment! I think I will do something like that, but with the ability to move the goals around, just in case! ;)

Happy goal setting!!! :D

No comments: