Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Been Tagged!

Three times!!! Chrispea, angela and tigardlilly have all "tagged" me and so here are some things about me that go with the letters of my middle name.

B-Baller-I played soccer for seven years as a kid. I mainly played defense because I have no ball handling skills, just a big foot and the ability to knock over all the little forwards that were about a half a foot shorter than me. :D

R-Reader-Love to read, love books. It's killing me that all my books are boxed up and in our garage right now. Totally inaccessable. Sigh. Can't wait for a new house.

E-Evan-the name of the cousin who took away my biggest baby crown. Yep, I was 9lbs 10 1/2 oz when I was born. A half an ounce bigger than my cousin Joey who was born a few months before me. My aunt still claims that the only reason I weighed more was because I had hair! LOL!! Anyway, Evan took the crown from both of us, he weighed in at over 10 lbs!!! But, I had almost 10 years as the reigning champ!!! :D

E-Excited to move! I love our kitchen and our new bathroom but, I really want some more room! It's hard to keep a place clean when nothing has it's own place.

2 comments:

joscelyne cutchens said...

that is sooooooooooo funny! E~ i can always count on you for a good laugh. I can so relate to the Baller one. big feet, big girl, trample littler girls.

Christina Carnoy said...

It was soooooooooooo fun to meet you last night!!! You are freakin' hilarious and so much fun!!! :P