Thursday, February 28, 2008

It was great!!!

I loved the Queen & Co. class!!! Cute idea for an album and they give you a TON, I mean a TON of product!!!! Three packs of the 3" wide felt fusion, two packs of brads, a pack of photo turns, a pack of sequins and a pack of chipboard, circle alphas. I'm used to a class where they say, "And, here are your three black brads..." LOL!!!

Mike was a great teacher. It was a beginner class but, I took it mainly for the motivation to actually use the product, so that worked for me. :D My only complaint was that color of the orange cardstock they used for the album cover and some of the accents was off. The base of the album is kraft colored cardstock and the patterned paper was from Scenic Route's Metropolis line and the orange they used just was too strong. But, since they gave us so much extra product, I can make a few more albums and just use the one I made as an idea. :D

I just added it up, and if I went and bought all their embellies full price it would cost me $31.00!!! Freakin' amazing for a $15.00 class!! :D

After class, I went back over to the registration area to check out the class samples and was sucked into the CK booth, which was open for business. I got Tracy White's "A Journaler's Handbook" for $10.00, a cute chipboard album kit leftover from a previous convention for $5.00 and then I found some cute Lil Davis chipboard alphas for $10.00, too! There are four styles, 80 letters per style and they are flocked!!! Super cute!

Well, that's all I can write for tonight. I've got to get ready for tomorrow!!! :D

1 comment:

joscelyne cutchens said...

i bought those letters at ckc seattle... aren't they pretty! Thanks so much for driving flat joscie to ckc :)