Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sneak Peek...

...at my design team stuff for February! My Fresh Pages Co kit for February is called Grande 1/2 sweet. You can check out the whole kit here.


I love how this owl from Hambly turned out! He was kind of disappearing on top of the Kraft Bazzill cardstock. So, I painted behind him! Totally worked and gave me the effect I wanted!

Don't you just love it when a plan comes together? :D

I'll post the rest of this layout and all the others as soon as it's up on the Fresh Pages blog. :D

6 comments:

Samantha said...

Very nice! I have this Hambly overlay, but haven't used it yet. I'll get around to it...

How was your Superbowl party?

Unknown said...

How cool is that? And, I didn't know you were on a design team?? WTG!!

I'm also "tagging" you, check out my blog to play. :-)

Anonymous said...

Yes, how was the Super Bowl party you forgot to invite your sister-in-law to? :-)

Love Mitchell's "little man" haircut!

joscelyne cutchens said...

i love that owl~! the kit is super yummy too!

Corina said...

love the owl!! I wanna see the rest of the page now, please.. hahah!

SAHM said...

That owl kit is super cute!
BTW, I am tagging you too. sorry!