Monday, February 18, 2008

MIA

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, I promise! Just a little busy with some family stuff and friend stuff. I do have some scrappy goodness to share soon, though! Tonight or tomorrow, I'll post my DT stuff from Fresh Pages February kit. Also, I made some goodies for my college roommate's baby shower. Can't wait to show you!!

We're off to the eye doctor for a check up for Mickey a little later this morning. Andrew's side of the family has a history of lazy eye and I had crossed eyes as a kid. So, he had to see the doc six months ago and of course, the doctor couldn't really tell so we had to schedule this check up. I did e-mail some pics to the doc after our first appointment so he could finally see what I was concerned about.

Oh, and I promised my CKMB croppin' buddies that I'd do a tutorial for a mini-book. Wow, I'd better get cracking!!! :D

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

I can't wait for that tutorial...I missed seeing how you did it. It looks so cool and thrifty too!

Samantha said...

I sure am glad you didn't fall off the face of the earth! That would have been very sad...

Christina Carnoy said...

Yay!!! You're back!!!