Wednesday, November 12, 2008

More Christmas Goodness

I've got a few quick and easy Christmas projects to show you! First up is an altered notebook to hold all my gift ideas and such. It's very small (3 1/4" x 4 1/2") so it fits inside my purse easily and it took hardly any time at all to decorate.



The paper, chipboard accent on the front and sticker on the back are all Sandylion.

I also used a little paint around the edges. I think I used one of my Ranger paint daubers. Love those things!
Next up is a cute decorated envelope. Now, you all can use yours for gussying up that special Christmas card. Our envelope has a very important job this year.

We are having our all-important ultrasound this Monday. I'm bringing this in with me and asking to have the tech put boy or girl and any tell-tale pictures in it. Then, Andrew and I will open it the morning of Christmas Eve.

It will be our very special Christmas present. :D

Also, we can be sure that over the next few days we will tell all the family without missing anyone! LOL!!

Oh, and the envelope is Stampin' Up!, the paper is more of the Sandylion stuff and the chipboard is also Sandylion. I picked a kraft colored envelope so that peeking would not be an option! ;)

2 comments:

LouAnn said...

That is a great idea what you are doing with the envelope. What a wonderful Christmas surprise!

LouAnn

shannon said...

Hi
Just came across your blog and love the gift ideas altered book you have created.
I am always looking to see what paper crafters do with our product and would like to see this project in our idea gallery.
Check out our site and add your project to our gallery where others can take a look at your great work.
www.sandylion.com

If you have any questions, please contact me.
Shannon Lavigne
Sandylion Sticker Designs
slavigne@sandylion.com