Thursday, November 6, 2008

Our House...

...is a very, very, very fine house! LOL!!!




And yes, now I've got that song stuck in my head. Anyway, here are some shots of our oh so empty yet perfectly staged home. Well, as perfectly staged as a ton of HGTV watching and no discernible design skills can make it. ;)

The kitchen.


The bathroom.



Here's my former scrap room. Sigh, I miss it so! :) Now, it's just an office.


A lot of my scrap supplies are stashed in this lovely garage sale find. Best $25.00 I ever spent!

In the back of this picture you can see the tops of my cubes where the rest of my scrappin' goodies are. This is the view as you walk in the front door.

And, the front door itself. :)



And here is our master bedroom. (I've got some scrapbooking stuff stashed under the bed!)

Our enormous backyard. Our lot is over a quarter of an acre.


So, if you know someone who wants to buy a house in Canby, send them my way and I'll pass on some more details. :D

5 comments:

Becky said...

Hey, way to go!! Your house looks great! I dred the day we have to get our house ready to sell. You did an awesome job staging it!

Corina said...

Great staging!!!!! Wishing you luck!

IamDerby said...

Good luck! It defintely looks move in ready. I love your ginormous yard!

Christina Carnoy said...

good luck selling your house and your lil guys costume was adorable, I ain't lion!!! (yuck yuck yuck)

Samantha said...

Beautiful!! I'd love to buy your house, but I need to sell our old house first. It's been on the market for 7 months :( I wish you luck.