Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Coffe and Naps

Nope, I'm still not drinking caffiene but I did go to coffee with my Granny this morning. It's quite the feat as it involves getting myself and the kidlets ready to go when she shows up at 7:10 am! We went to the Hitchin' Post in Molalla and stayed for about an hour and a half. Mickey had bacon and eggs and toast and I had water ... and one of his pieces of bacon and his leftover eggs and toast edges. LOL!

About 10:00, I put Audrey down for her nap and then took one myself. Apparently Mickey thought that this was the thing to do as he put himself down for one, too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww, that is so cute. Don't even think it will happen twice! My kids never ever napped on their own. Naps are hard. Glad you had coffee with your Granny, sounds like a nice way to start the day. You could have decaf... I drank decaf after I had my babies, then I went right back to the high test stuff after I was done nursing! LOL!