Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Weigh-In Wednesday

Nothing.

Nada.

Zip.

I lost zero pounds this week. I can't say that I'm suprised. I only worked out once and I hardly curbed my snacking. I need to get working out built into my schedule. If I walk on the treadmill I have to do it while baby girl is napping as she won't hang out in her toy in the garage for 30 minutes without getting bored and fussy. It's supposed to be nice out today (read: no rain) so I think I'll take the kids for a walk. It's a little too depressing treadmill today as my cat (who lives in the garage) went missing last night. :(

I also need to do something in the evenings to stop the majority of my snacking. I do have a plan for that. I ordered some laminate. :) I know that doesn't make sense now but it will! I'll post as soon as it's ready! In the meantime, I'm going to start crafting my little head off in the evenings. I'll work on Christmas presents and home decor. Oh, and I have some computer stuff I need to take care of as well. Hopefully all that will keep my hands too busy to stuff food in my mouth.

If you're making this journey with me, how are you doing? Any ideas on how to survive Thursday? I really need help with that as I'm hosting two Thanksgivings, one on Thursday and one on Sunday.

No comments: