Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Weigh In Wednesday

It's time.

I'm ready.

I'm sick of only wearing a tenth of my clothes.

It's time for me to get serious about ditching the baby weight. With Mickey I didn't start losing weight until he was 18 months old. I got within 4 pounds of my goal weight and plateaued. Turns out my plateau was a pregnancy. Heh.

It's time to start that journey again.

It's going to be harder to do this time as I'm still nursing Audrey. I get hungry when I nurse her! LOL! Also, I can't drink caffeine or have sugar substitutes, two of my best friends when I'm losing weight. I also need to make sure I don't curtail my calories too much so that my milk supply is still sufficient for her.

I need to start walking 30 minutes a day, drink more water and quit eating so much after the kids go to bed.

I've tried to do this before but I think putting it out here for the world to see may help motivate me a bit. ;)

So, without further ado, here it is.

My first weigh in.

168.

Wish me luck! :D

1 comment:

joscelyne cutchens said...

Good Luck! PS, my "baby" is 4.75yo. and you're taller than me. I wish I was 168. ha. You go girl!