Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Card Holder

Remember when Mickey's crib got recalled? We had to send back the screws and such to get our voucher but, we still had the frame. Andrew threw a bit of a stink about keeping it but I knew that some of it could be used as a headboard and footboard still, as long as they weren't used for a baby. (I'm thinking a future guest room bed.) I wasn't sure what I was going to do with the sides and the mattress support I still wanted to keep them.

Well, I found a use for the mattress support! Introducing my brand new, handy-dandy, Christmas Card Holder!!!

I bought some mini clothespins and some ribbon and enlisted Andrew to hang it for me. I'm thinking about keeping it up year round for pictures and birthday/Mother's Day/Father's Day cards. I'm also planning on decorating the clothespins too.

So, what do you think? Cute or silly? :)

5 comments:

melissa said...

how clever!!!

sarah said...

what a great use for that! :) it looks store bought! :)

Emily said...

How cute! Very adorable!! What a great idea!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Cute and Clever!

Anonymous said...

Again a good post. Thank your also pen-friend