Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A New Layout!

I scrapped this layout for a challenge I saw on the My Mind's Eye blog. I had originally bought this paper to do a layout about Little Man but it wound up being perfect for Andrew! :)


The journaling reads~ Andrew, You make me laugh on a daily basis and I love that about you. No matter how crazy you drive me, I'll always go along for the ride. Love, E-

Everything on the layout is My Mind's Eye except for the cardstock which is Bazzill and the Rock Candy Stickles on the exhaust puffs. (Side note~I think I'm gonna love those Stickles!) The letters were cut using Studio and Metro fonts from Quickutz. The papers, journaling spot and chipboard are from the Abbey Road line and the buttons are from those cute little jars that the Tres Jolie line had. Remember those? I have way more of those than I care to admit! :D

This was the original sketch. I combined two of the photos into one because I didn't want to crop the photo of Andrew hula-hooping. :D I also schooched (technical term) over the title and flipped the location of the three circle elements.
Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Janine Rachau said...

Very cute!

Samantha Taylor said...

Love your take on the sketch. Fun page!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

So cute! What a fun layout!! Good job on the sketch!!

Amber said...

Thank you, Erika!

chickadee3357 said...

Love how you used the stickles for the exhaust. Fun LO!