Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Weigh-In Wednesday is Back! (And More!)

I finally got up the courage to get back on the scale this morning.



And, the result is....



164!!!!



Whoo-hoo!!! One more pound gone, baby! I was really worried because getting sick normally means a bit of a weight gain for me. I know, I'm weird. But, I'm all healthy again and I lost a pound.

And, as I was 154 when I found out I was pregnant with Audrey (and stopped my last round of weight loss) this means I've only got 10lbs of baby weight to go! Yay!

Now for the more part!

I'm going to host a challenge here on my blog. I'll post all the details tomorrow, so check back in soon! :D

2 comments:

~Lisa~ said...

Wow! Great job on the weight loss! I noticed your other post on project 365, and I'm thinking about doing it this year because I haven't scrapped in so long & really miss it.

Dora said...

good for you! I am determined to drop the last baby 15, too.