Thursday, January 21, 2010

Scrap Room Sneak!

Good Gravy!!! Did I really post three times yesterday? LOL!

Well, I got my scrap room pics done and I just realized that it will be one heck of a long post if I post it all at once, especially with all my ramblings that are sure to accompany it.

So, here's a quick sweep of my scrap room. If you have any questions, fire away! I'm planning a few posts that detail what's what, where it all goes and what my future plans for my room are.





Those doors lead into our master bedroom as this room used to be the master closet. It's 155 feet, can you imagine? LOL!
Thanks for looking! :D

6 comments:

Jackie said...

I love it Erica - I can't wait to stop by sometime and see it! I love the color - it totally fits you! :)

Unknown said...

*G*o*r*G*E*O*U*S* !!!

so...where are your clothes?? LOL!

Ronda Simpson said...

Love it! Such a pretty color of blue!!

Lynn said...

WOW! Great room! Congrats on the AWDML dt! I peeked over there the other day to see who had made it and saw you were on the mb but it hadn't been announced yet! I was rooting for you! :) I'm on at Scrapdango and we're having a BIG month long contest in February if you want to play! I did it last year and it was tons of fun!

joscelyne cutchens said...

i so so love it. if we owned this house, I'd totally paint my room this color too. i had to paint and hang canvasses instead.

LoriU said...

Can you tell me what color paint you used in your craft room? I love it! I just found your blog recently. Thanks!