Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Weigh In Wednesday and Contest Update!

I'm holding steady at 164. :)

Anyone else trying to lose weight at this time of year?

------------------------------

Contest Update!

I posted the picture of the prize for the random drawing. Check it out here.

-------------------------------

Random Updates!

~Audrey took two steps a couple nights ago and Andrew saw it! We tried to get her to walk to him but she crawled instead. :)

~I'm working on some new blogs and hope to have them live by the first of February!

~Mickey has started playing "school" with me every day. We found a Kindergarden work book at Goodwill and he's having a lot of fun with it. I may have to find the Preschool one!

~Our well has some bacteria issues so we're buying water until late spring when we can get a truck back there so Andrew can fix it.

~I'm still editing the scrap room pics and my goal is to get that post up this week!

------------------------------------

What's new with you? :)

No comments: