Thursday, June 3, 2010

More October Afternoon

First up, a couple of punny cards. I used a journaling card on each one of these and I just couldn't help myself. These little farm animals were just begging for it! :D


And, another one. :)

Finally, I used the rest of the cards up making this little mini book.

It's the highlights of how Andrew and I met,
fell in love,

and got married. (Please ignore the handwriting goof. On second thought, check it out, embrace it, it's okay, baby!)

See, you can make a mini with no photos. :D


Well, that's all the October Afternoon for now. Later this month we'll have our reveal for CC Designs Stamps. You can get both of them for 25% during the month of June at A Walk Down Memory Lane.
Thanks for stoppin' by! :D

3 comments:

LollyChops said...

What a great way to use those journaling cards! I know I bought two sheets myself cause they are so cool!

Siri said...

Found you on MME blog - I LOVE this little project of yours! What a cute idea!

Lydia said...

I love this idea so cute, I adore these little cards and to make a whole easy book with them seems like a big ol happy thought!