Thursday, June 24, 2010

Some Fun News! :D

So, yesterday was a pretty good day. The weather was nice, the kids had fun, I was productive and...I was a Guest Designer over on the Making Memories blog!!! Squeal! You can see my post here. That was so fun and seriously, like a dream! They e-mailed me on Facebook in May and, at first, I thought that maybe I'd won a contest or something. Nope, they wanted to send me goodies and have me design a layout for their blog. Whoo-hoo! So, here are the layouts I made. (They are two of the four I made in SunRiver, that I couldn't share yet.)
This layout is all about my Granny and how much I love her. She's awesome! :D

The second layout is about our search for our current home. It took a while but man, was it worth it!
Both layouts use their new Panorama line. I love the colors! The green, the teal, the kraft with the other pops of color are just awesome. I normally am not a huge fan of the foiled look but that aqua, teal and copper foiled paper on my Great Experience layout is sooooo my favorite! I'm also a huge fan of their new corregated alpha! Great size, great color! Oh, and it may be a travel themed line but, as you can see, you can use it for almost anything!

I also used my new favorite journaling pen on these. They are called Le Pen. Totally makes me think of Le Car, how 'bout you? Anyway, they have the perfect size nib, great colors to choose from and they are super inexpensive, like under $2.00! Fabulous!

Oh, and in other, non-scrappy news, Miss Thing has learned two new words, "poop" (gotta love that!) and "look". Heh! :D
Thanks for stopping by!
Erica
:D

5 comments:

Stacy said...

WTG!!!! Congrats Erica....love the layouts.

Staci Taylor said...

oh wow, erica, that is such great news!! big congrats to you! and gorgeous layouts, too!

Christina Carnoy said...

I saw your stuff on the making memories blog! Way to go! And congrats on little miss and her 2 new words!!!

Jackie said...

Congrats Erica! We need to do another scrap day!

Unknown said...

Woo-hoo!! I just saw this on MM (I'm a tad behind on my blog reading!) But wow girl, that is fantastic news!!! Congrats, you so deserve it!!