Sunday, August 8, 2010

Bo Bunny at AWDML and Catching Up!

Oh, people! I've been so crazy busy lately! My poor blog has been seriously ignored. Well, I'm back and I've got a ton of eye candy for you to make up for it.

Brace yourselves!!! :D

First up, it's the featured manufacturer at AWDML and our first reveal is with Bo Bunny! Oh, I had so much fun with this brand. I'd never really scrapped a lot with it, just used (and loved) the double dot cardstock but this stuff is awesome!!!

Here's what I made.

An invite for a family reunion that we are hosting this month. (Yes, another one!!! LOL!)
This is the back. I'm actually going to add the info in PSE and then order prints from Costco and adhere them back to back. I'll have to make at least 30 invites and this is the easiest way to get them all done in time. ;)

I had to make a layout about Devo (he is actually supposed to be that skinny, he's a Whippet) because he's getting old and hasn't been making LO appearances lately!


Miss Thing enjoying her first kiddie pool experience. The journaling is only half done because my white pen ran out...again! I use that thing so much it's ridiculous! I'll be ordering my third one next. (It's this one just in case you're on the hunt for a great white pen.)

A cute little "A" for Audrey.

I loved this little banner but it was on a journaling tag and I just couldn't get it to work with my layout without getting covered up. So, I cut it out and used the rest of the tag to back my title. Took a bit of fussing but it was worth it! :)

I loved this little swoosh of water but it was coming out of a sprinkler and well, it kinda looked funny upside down. LOL! So, I created a cute little chipboard piece to cover up the sprinkler.

I did a quick tutorial on that for the newsletter if anyone's interested I can repost it here. :)

Remember, all BoBunny (and Unity Stamps!) are on sale for 25% off this month. Combine that with Lisa's CHA Clearance sale and they are a whopping 36% off! Score!

Now for a little more catching up. I realized I never posted my Technique Tuesday stuff from last month. Yikes! I had the post written up and just never clicked publish. :::blush:::

First up, a layout. Now most (okay, almost all) of this is Pink Paislee but the journaling spot was made by me using two Technique Tuesday's stamp sets. The journaling lines are from Ali Edward's Bits & Pieces set and the flourishes are from the Flea Market Finds set.
Next up, a cute little card. I created leaves for this flower using the Flea Market Finds set. The sentiment and flourish underneath it are both from the Little Sentiments set.
I decided to create a quill card because I had a ton of skinny strips left over from my Lemon Head and Wild Baby Hair layouts. (Sometimes I have issues throwing away scraps.)
Well, that's all for now. I've got an upcoming post about a really fun ABC Crop I'm participating in over at My Sketch World and then some fun Unity Stamp stuff.
See ya later!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Oh what cute stuff Erica. Great job :)