Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Whoo-hoo!!!

Good news abounds, lately!


I went to the fair the first morning it started and two of my photos won blue ribbons (one of which also won a Grand Champion ribbon), eight of my layouts won ribbons and so did all five of my cards.

Here are my winning photos.


This shot of Miss Thing won 1st place in color portraits. It's the second year in a row that I've won first in this category. I was so excited to see that!!! :)

And, this was just too hilarious for words! I won first place and a Grand Champion ribbon for my entry of Indiana Spud in the Humor-B&W category. Too funny!!!


I'll post pics of my layouts and cards a little later. :) I got lots of firsts and seconds and a couple class champion ribbons, too! Go me! :D

In other fabulous news, I made the My Sketch World Layout Design Team! Yes!!!

Starting September 1st, you can find me over at the My Sketch World Forum and the My Sketch World Blog and see what I do with the lovely and talented Lucy Chesna's sketches every month!

Speaking of which, here's a little sneak peek of my layout using September's sketch!





Well, thanks for stopping by! I hope to post more as my insanely busy August has finally calmed down. :) I'll have more ABC Crop projects and the full reveal of my MSW layout coming soon!