Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My Sketch World's ABC Crop

This month there's an ABC Crop at My Sketch World. Every day (well, there are a few days off) there's a new challenge relating to a letter of the alphabet and you have to make either a card or a layout for it.

Here are my projects so far.

A=Adornment (Create a card w/lots of bling!)


B=Border Punches (Create a layout using border punches.)


C=Clouds (Create a card that has a cloud(s) on it.)


D=Dots (Create a layout using polka dots.)


E=Event (Create a card for an event.)


F=Four Photos (Create a layout using four photos.)

{{{{{{{Haven't done this one yet! LOL!}}}}}}}}}

G=Girly Green (Create a card that is feminine yet uses green!)


I think H has been posted but I haven't checked yet. It's really been fun so far. So, if you need a little kick to get you to create, come join in!

No comments: