Monday, August 16, 2010

More ABC Crop!

Whew! Our August is jam packed!!! We just got back from camping and now it's Fair Week here in town and we're having a garage sale this Friday and Saturday and then on Sunday we've added a party for Andrew's best friend Ron into the mix.

Not sure why I added the ABC Crop at My Sketch World to the mix but I'm so glad I have! I'm getting a ton done and lovin' it!

F=Four Photos (Make a layout with four photos)

Look! I finally used that yummy ribbon from Webster's Pages and American Crafts that I've been hoarding. Go me! I know I only used two flowers from each color but, baby steps people, baby steps!
H=Hot (Use red, orange and yellow on a layout)

I was so excited when I figured out what I wanted to do for this challenge. I've wanted to scrap that we called Mickey the "Star of the Show" for so long and never got around to it. I mean, really, the boy starts preschool next month! :D

I used one of Christine Middlecamp's techniques for these stars. (Took forever but I love how they turned out!)

I-Inky (Create a card using mist inks)


(I'm a sucker for puns!)

You can see the rest of my ABC projects here.

That's all I've gotten done so far. I'm hoping to get three done this week but with all the pricing of stuff for the sale I'm not sure I can make it. (My awesome uncle moved from his house of 30 years and I'm selling his stuff for him. There's a lot!)

Now that may be all I have for the crop but it's reveal time for the second Featured Manufacturer at AWDML.

It's Unity Stamps time, baby!

Here's what I made.

These little chickies are from Unity. I clear embossed them on white cardstock and then misted over the entire card, front and back!

The inside reads, "But, we're still two of a kind."
I love the DeLovely line from Cosmo Cricket. The colors are just beautiful!


Remember, Unity Stamps are 25% off this month (and with Lisa's CHA clearance sale, they are 36% off!) and BoBunny is too!

Thanks for stopping by!

Erica :D

No comments: