Saturday, August 13, 2011

My 2011 Summer CHA Picks!

Here's a few of my favorite releases from CHA this summer. :)



LOVE this Halloween line from Echo Park. (Brace yourself, there's a lot more Halloween ahead!)


I completely and absolutely adore the Christmas line from Authenique! (Quite a bit of Christmas too!)



They've got a super fun Halloween line, too! (See, I told you! More Halloween already!)



I can't wait to get my hands on the Farmhouse collection from October Afternoon. It's just gorgeous!!!! (Finally, something not Halloween or Christmas!)




Their Sasparilla line looks super cute, too!





The Memoir line from Studio Calico is another line that I just have to have. Love the bright warm colors. Gorgeous!!!






I love this cute pinecone die from Sizzix. Isn't just adorable??? So stinkin' clever!

I really loved the last Pink Paislee/Collage Press release, Hometown Summer. I didn't think I would at first but they have some seriously amazing b-sides. This one has that same feel. Can't wait to see it in real life!





My Mind's Eye came out with four more color ways to go with their Lost & Found line. I'm probably going to pick up one or two from each color with the majority being from this Blush line. Did you see that label paper???



They also have a really cute Halloween line. I love the touches of aqua! (More Halloween!)



My Little Shoebox had a couple of releases that really grabbed me. First up, the pretty florals in Enchanted Garden. Love the blue flowers on the yellow background! They are another company that rocks the b-sides!


My other favorite line from them is the Audrey line. I was fortunate enough to win it on their Facebook page! I've already received it and it's adorable!!! I'm super partial to the name, too!




I loved everything from Lily Bee Designs. The Christmas line is fab with those amazing trees. (Not the last Christmas you'll see!)



My very favorite release from them is their Valentine's line, Head Over Heels. The colors and patterns are seriously luscious!!! Their Memorandum line is half office inspired themes and half fun patterns in pretty, pretty colors!



They also have a fall theme that's just wonderful. I seriously love Lilybee!!!


Jillibean had some great releases, too. My favorite is Homemade 6 Bean Soup. It's got a cute, vintage sewing theme. (I tried to just show you the 6x6 pad but this is all one image. Yikes!!!)




Love Crate's Peppermint line, so pretty and so versatile! (There it is our final Christmas!!!)


Love their fall line, Farmhouse, too. So warm, so yummy, so on my list! :) (And, the second line named Farmhouse that I adore!)



Lovin' the Tiny Text from Cosmo Cricket! I hope they come out with more of these. :)




Well, there you have it. Some of my favs this release! There were a few more that I liked but didn't add because there has to be an end somewhere. Especially since what I liked was more Christmas and Halloween. For example, Simple Stories and Teresa Collins. I'd have to celebrate Christmas 10 times a year if I got all the lines I loved! Hee!


Do you have a CHA list? Are any of ours the same? Did I miss something fab? Please share! :)

1 comment:

Christina Carnoy said...

You have great taste! I like the My Mind's Eye Lost and Found 2, Webster's Pages All About Me, Crate Paper Random, and October Afternoon Farmhouse. Cute stuff this time around!