Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Back Home!!!!





Yay!!! I've got a new DT gig and it's with A Walk Down Memory Lane again!!! I just adore Lisa and her store that's stocked with all the best stuff and I've been (not so) patiently waiting for a DT call. Well, she had one, I applied and I'm back on the team.

In even awesomer news, my sweet friend Nicole is back on the team this term too! Squeeeee!!! My other DT friends are Amarilys (love her name!!!), Shelly, and Suzanne. My wonderful DT Coordinator is Lucy Chesna and I'm sooooo glad to be back working with her too!
If you remember from before, Lisa always features two companies per month; a scrapbooking one and a stamping one. Well, this month's scrapbooking Featured Manufacturer is.......American Crafts!!! Wheeeeee!!!


Products used: Patterned Paper-American Crafts, Cardstock-Bazzill, Letter Stickers-American Crafts, Felt Embellishments-American Crafts, Rosette Embellishment-American Crafts, Border Punch-Fiskars, Pen-American Crafts



Products used: Patterned Paper-American Crafts, Cardstock-Bazzill, Letter Stickers-American Crafts, Pen-American Crafts, Twine-The Twinery, Stamps-Studio Calico, Die-My Favorite Things, Ink-Memento, Punches-We R Memory Keepers




Products used: Patterned Paper-American Crafts, Fabric Paper-American Crafts, Die-My Favorite Things, Punches-Ek Success, Bling-Kaiser Craft


I hope you like my projects and remember, all American Crafts products are 25% off for the month of September! :D

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Congrats! I almost tried out for this but ended up deciding not to just as a time management thing! Too bad...it would have been fun being on another team with you!