Thursday, August 11, 2011

Punky Sprouts!!!

Hey guys! Here's a layout that I made for Punky Sprouts this month. I chose to do a wedding layout because it's one of the categories for the Clackamas County Fair. I swear, if it wasn't for that fair, I'd never scrap my wedding! Hee!

Here's a close up of the paper waving technique. I first saw this over at Lolly Chops blog. Mmmm, I love that Portrait paper line from Crate!!! And, a close up of my flower. I made it with a Lil' Stem and a few Lil' Petals as leaves. I also built the entire layout on a piece of Punky Punkyground. It's going to go in our dining room so the Punky Playground will make it much easier to display.

You can see a little more info on this layout up on the Punky Sprouts blog here.


Thanks for stoppin' by! Stay tuned for a post about some of my CHA favs!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty layout!

LollyChops said...

I am finally getting caught up on my blog reading! You ROCKED this! I love the color and I love the techniques! HUGS!!!!!