Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!!!

I mean...hello, November! LOL!!! The Featured Manufacturer's over at A Walk Down Memory Lane this month are BoBunny and Maya Road.

Well, I got a little inspired by the Blitzen line from BoBunny and got started on my Christmas stuff a little early. :)




I figure if I get all my Christmas stuff done early this month, I'll be able to more fully enjoy Thanksgiving, right?

Or, maybe that's just how I'm rationalizing getting this pretty, pretty paper!


If you'd like to jump the gun on Christmas like I did, you can do it for 25% off this month when you buy either BoBunny or Maya Road goodies! If you're more of a traditionalist and take your holidays in order, thank you very much, there are a ton of fall/Thanksgiving themed products in those to lines as well. :)


Either way, I'm welcoming in November with a little Christmas spirit. Hee!!!

1 comment:

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Wow you have been busy!I like all your Christmas and winter projects! Great designs for cards and layouts!