Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Maya Road-AWDML Featured Manufacturer!

Hey guys! I just wanted to share with you the projects I created for A Walk Down Memory Lane using the other Featured Manufacturer for November, Maya Road!

I created three projects, two layouts and a card, using Maya Road and the awesome Farmhouse line from Crate Paper. Oh, baby! I love this line! It's so gorgeous!

First up, one of my new favorite layouts. It's Miss Thing doing an arts and crafts project at a camp out we attended this summer. The flower on the right, over the ruler sticker, is featured in a step by step I made for the AWDML newsletter!

I also made this cute little card. I just adore the colors of this line! I used a Maya Road chipboard piece and one of my favorite Maya Road products, their trinket pins. I love them!!!
I also wrote up a product review for these cool epoxy stickers from Ephiphany Crafts. I don't have the punch/machine that goes with it so I had to use scissors and my craft knife. Not as quick but still fairly effective! I've got a bunch left so you'll be seeing these again...love making my own matching embellies!

The last project I made is a layout with a thankful theme. Right now, having Little Man is what I am most thankful for. Even six months after the fact, not a day goes by that I don't think about his accident and how it could have ended so horribly and how thankful I am for his miraculous recovery. Each Maya Road frame on this layout features one of the things that helped us have that good outcome. Prayer, Lifeflight, the Canby FD, CPR and Doernbechers. We wouldn't have him without all of them. <3


I love that picture of him, it was just sooooooo good to see him crawling around on the floor playing happily with his cars.


Anyway, there are my Maya Road projects and if you've got a hankering for some Maya Road (or BoBunny!) you can get some at AWDML for 25% off this month.

No comments: