Thursday, November 10, 2011

November Photo Challenge!

I'm taking part in a photo challenge this month and here are my first ten photos!

Day 1-Self Portrait
Day 2-Orange

Day 3-Bad Habit

Day 4-What I Wore

Day 5-Clouds

Day 6-Looking Down

Down 7-Everyday

Day 8-Morning


Day 9-In the Kitchen

Day 10-Black & White

I'm having a lot of fun with this challenge and I'm pretty excited that I've been able to keep up! I'm heading to CKC-Seattle tomorrow so hopefully I remember to take my pics in all the excitement!


Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Love your pictures, it's a great challenge! Can't wait to see the next pictures:)

Kate Vickers said...

Nice pics! I like the rainboots!

Keshet said...

What a gorgeous self-portrait! Love these sneaks into your daily life!