Friday, March 1, 2013

A Wedding

Not gonna lie, February was crazy busy!  I volunteered to teach some photography classes at Mickey's school when a full-time job was the last thing on my mind.  Then, I've been taking care of some stuff for my Granny, getting ready for a wedding that my kids were in, and we've had some house guests.  Add in a weekend of puppy sitting and babysitting Grayson every Thursday and I've had no time for blogging. It's been the longest, shortest month ever!  Phew!  It was a lot of fun but I am glad it's over. 

I've only had enough time to edit a few of the pics but I wanted to share some images from my niece's wedding.   

 
 
Mickey was the ring bearer and Audrey was one of the flower girls.

 
My Mother-in-law and all but two of her granddaughters.

 
It was a lovely ceremony!
 

 
And, the reception was a blast.


 
Mickey's dancing was the surprise hit of the night.  The boy can really bust a move!

 
Later in the night, he jumped up on that box and was dancing like the DJ! 

 
It was a wonderful evening.  Congrats, Connor & Rachel!!!

No comments: