Wednesday, March 6, 2013

This Family

I made this layout from a Becky Fleck sketch for a call from Scrapbook and Cards Today magazine.  Well, it didn't get picked up and I've been so crazy busy that I hadn't shared it here yet.  Here's the sketch...
 
 
and here's my layout.
 
 
I used this gorgeous line from Lily Bee Designs, Persnickety.  Oh, how I love this line! 
 
 
I also added a bunch of fun Punky Sprouts embellishments.  The backside of the denim matches the dark blue in the line perfectly!


The call also requested some sort of hidden journaling and so I tucked mine behind the main photo.


 
I really like how it turned out although when I have a little more time, I think I may add some stitching. Now that I look at it more, it does need something. (Maybe that's one of the reason's it didn't get picked up! LOL!)
 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: