Thursday, August 15, 2013

A Birthday Card

Last month I made this cute card for my super awesome Uncle Doug's birthday! I wanted this card to be masculine but still fun and colorful, just like my uncle. <3 p="">


The mustache flair is from Bossy Joscie. I really wanted to use her flair on this card because she made it in Hawaii and that's where we headed on our family reunion/vacation in August. 


The little airplane sticker is because my uncle is quite the traveler! He's gone all over the place and is always up for a new adventure! He's seriously got a gift for meeting people and making friends and I really admire that about him. He's just the best!


Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used-Cardstock-American Crafts, Flair-Bossy Joscie, Stickers-Simple Stories, Stamp-Paper Trey Ink, Enamel Dots-My Mind's Eye, Staple-Tim Holtz, Pen-LePen, Ink-Momento, Punch-We R Memory Keepers

No comments: