Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Punky Sprouts Birthday Banner!

Punky Sprouts swapped with Faber Castell and I got some really cool metallic pens and a set of their new artists crayons.

I used the Photo Freedom Birthday Wishes line from Echo Park, designed by Glitz. I've really loved the goodies that Glitz has come out with lately and I had to get this once I saw it.


I used the gold pen from Faber Castell to add a trendy touch of gold to the edges of my large Lacy Blossom and small Parchment Blossom. It's an awesome little pen and I'm glad I got it.


I also used a ton of those little enamel dots...I am enamored of them!  (Ack! So punny!!!)


I also used some Gelatos that I had. Love those little things. They are really fun to play with!


I also colored the edges of the Teenie Beanie Sprout pages with the gold pen.


On the large Lacy Blossoms, I slightly blended the gold pen with water. Love the effect it gives! 


Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Punky Sprouts:  Teenie Beanie Sprout, Lil' Lacy Blossoms, Lil' Parchment Blossoms, Funky Punky Fiber Pack-Canvas
Faber-Castell:  Metallic PITT Artist Pen-Gold, Gelatos, Paper Crafter Crayons-Red/Yellow
Other:  Stickers-Echo Park, Enamel Dots-My Mind's Eye & Theresa Collins

No comments: