Monday, August 19, 2013

Aloha!

Our little family got to go on an amazing adventure for the first half of this month. We traveled to Hawaii for the first time! (Well, second for Andrew.) 

We left on the 1st for O'ahu and stayed with Andrew's sister and her family until the 5th. Then we hopped over to Maui and stayed in a resort with my family through the 11th.

It was seriously awesome! We had the best time. Hawaii was beautiful and we were able to make some wonderful memories with friends and family. 

Here are some of the highlights of O'ahu in words and photos. 

~My straw cowboy hat. (Thanks, Gus!)
~First airplane flights for both kids. They rocked it!
~The kids played with their cousins.
~Met up for lunch with my friend Joscie and her family.
~Toured the Arizona. (Amazing.)
~John's family reunion and a donut eating contest upset by me!
~I learned to surf and boogie board.
~Audrey learned to snorkel, and snorkel, and snorkel.
~Lots of trips to the beach.
~We smashed pennies!




















Maui pics to follow. Once I get them edited. ;)

No comments: