Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Catching Up With Project Life

I've been scrapping my little tuckus off, getting caught up on my Project Life album. Oh, how I love this project! I didn't work on it at all while I was working and yet, it's sooooo easy to go back and do. Right now, I'm starting with the current week and working backwards. So, that's the way I'll share them with you. 

*This is actually two weeks ago, I just finished last weeks last night and there's no light here at 10:00 pm!


This was our last week of summer vacation before Mickey started school. We FINALLY got a new dryer and I was FINALLY able to get the kids to the beach. Heavenly!


This week also had us sorting through clothes, meeting his teacher and helping at back to school night. Oh, and some lost another tooth!!!


I used Simple Stories products for this week. I just felt inspired by them and wanted to use something other than the Project Life branded products I had on hand. This little card has two pieces of the same photo on it. I cut it up so that I could journal in between the images and so that cute little tab would show!


My first catch up week! This was the first week I did that wasn't immediately after that week ended. It really isn't that hard to do. 


I worked on my scrap room, had a sick kiddo and got my very first layout back from being pubbed in Creating Keepsakes!!! Woot!!! 


This was also Andrew's birthday week and since he was at work so much and even out of town the night before his birthday, I didn't get a single picture of him. The one of him and the one of his present from his mom were taken while I was working on this page. (Years from now, no one's going to care or even know!)


I didn't have anything to go in this space as the week was so picture light, so I made this cute little filler card. I used my beloved Project Life Core Kit in Clementine for this week.


Another catch up week. Since I was doing them pretty much one a day, I decided to use some of my scrapbooking collections. I made myself use the first set of papers/stickers that worked and didn't dig through looking for "the best" set that worked. This week, that was Lilybee's Sweet Shoppe.


This was our week right after we got home from Hawaii and boy did we keep busy! My friend Joscie and her family stayed with us Monday night and we showed them around Canby. (I snagged the Lego heads pic and the selfie of us from her Instagram feed. Thanks, Joscie!)


The last half of the week involved our county fair which is held in our hometown and I had season passes to. We also had a party at our house for Andrew's work. It was such a crazy week!


I used some super cute custom Bossy Joscie flair on my page. Hand delivered from Miss Joscie herself. (Yeah, I feel cool. Hee!)


Well, that's as far into the past as I've gotten. I should get another week or two done this week so I can share that as well.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: