Friday, September 27, 2013

True Story

Well, since I had dug out and used that impulse buy of Amy Tangerine's Yes, Please line, I decided to work a bit with the leftover scraps I had. I put this pic of Lilly in our Project Life album but wanted a bit more room to tell the story.


I also used some of my new goodies from Pinkfresh Studio. The little house, the chevrons, and the heart are all from there. The chevron strips are the tearaway pieces from the Yes, Please paper pad.


I love the little wooden dogs and used this one (probably an Airedale?) because it looks the most like Lilly. She's actually half Standard Poodle, half Great Dane.


I also really wanted to use some Bossy Joscie flair and created this little sun/cloud cluster with it. 


I added Lilly's name below the dog image and put one of the hearts from Dear Lizzy's Neapolitan line there as well. The clouds are from the same die cut pack.


The journaling tells the story of how confused/upset Lilly was after I took Audrey to preschool the first day. With Mickey gone all day and now Audrey leaving, poor Lilly was missing her kids after a long summer having them with her all the time. 

I love that dog!

No comments: