Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Turkey Day!!!

I love family. I love my family, I love Andrew's family, I love YOUR family. Seriously, ask me to come to a family function, and I'm there! I've stood in as one person or another at my friend's family Christmas party and family reunion so many times that they finally started inviting me in my own right!!! LOL!

So, for all of you spending time with your family or your friends or your friends that have become family count your blessings. They are one thing to be very thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

3 comments:

joscelyne cutchens said...

You are SO invited to all our family functions!

joscelyne cutchens said...

oh, and I feel so special to be listed right there as a vertically blessed apron afficionado!

Julie, aka Scrapperdays said...

You've been tagged! Please read my blog at http://scrapperdays.blogspot.com/