Thursday, November 8, 2007

Nice Blogger, Good Blogger...

...okay, lets hope Blogger's havin' a better day today! :D



Here are the goodies I bought at Noel's LSS, Lasting Memories. Awesome store!! Awesome! Has sooooooo much stuff. A little pricey (just a little bit) but so worth it because of the selection!!

This next awesome pile of yummy-ness is the goodie bag that was handed out in Ali Edwards 10 Best class. So cool, and so unexpected! There's that lace cardstock that Erin reviewed, a Heidi Swap mask(I love those things, I have a cool LO that I need to post that uses one), 7gypsies stickers, wordfetti(have you guys seen the new Christmas wordfetti??? If I hadn't bought everything at the convention I'd so be tempted!!), Scenic Route journaling stickers, a cool acrylic album by d. reeves, some really cool Christmas stickers, Basic Grey rubons and basic black brads. And...I won a book! I actually won her second book but, she let me trade for her first...after I bugged her all weekend! LOL! Not really, but you know you've been seen by someone a little too often if they start remembering your name when they are meeting hundreds of women at the same time!



This last pic is all the Technique Tuesday stamps I bought at the convention. I got a mini set at the album crop and I bought another mini set at Lasting Memories (see first pic!) The only individual letters left were Q, X, Y & Z. I bought X & Y and the gal was curious why, and I thought you all might be to. I'm going to use them for titles and accents. "10 reasons "Y" I love you" and "X"O"X"O using flowers or circle accents for the O's. Things like that! :D



So, that's all for now. I've got a few more product pics to share and then a bunch of pics of the girls!!! (And, a one of Ali being a really good sport!!)

3 comments:

joscelyne cutchens said...

i bought the I and the U for I heart U and the T for Troy... that d reeves album looks cool... I didn't see those... also I am attempting to cut my own lace cardstock on the silhouette... after I'm done labeling everything that is... hee hee!

Samantha said...

You crazy girl! Look at all that loot. I'm surprised you didn't hurt your shoulder carrying all your bags :) I can't wait for CKC Portland!!

Julie, aka Scrapperdays said...

Ooooh I'm so jealous of all the great new stuff. Especially the Technique Tuesday stuff. I love all their stamps. Have fun with your new items!