Thursday, November 29, 2007

I got tagged!!!

Oooops, I got tagged a few days ago and forgot!! :::blushing:::

So, I have to list seven random things about myself.

1-I'll read anything. Seriously, I read the salad dressing bottle at dinner and the cereal box at breakfast. The same ones I've read hundreds of time before. I read the shampoo bottle in the shower and, when I'm not driving, I try to read every sign I pass.

2-I own over 2,000 books. This should not shock you now that you've read number one. :D

3-I am living proof that intelligence and commen sense do not always go hand in hand. I got a 1380 on my SAT's. However it took me (and my mother) a while to figure out that was a good score because I got a 690 in verbal and a 690 in math and we didn't realize that we had to add the two together. My hair was much lighter then. LOL!

4-I like trees. They make me happy. I finally realized last year that the reason I've always wanted a pear-shaped diamond in my wedding ring is because it looks like a leaf. Yep, I'm a weird one. :D

5-I love my feet. They are my mom's feet. Long and slender with long and slender toes. Long toes. My index toe is 2 inches long. (Yes, I just measured it.)

6-Ditto my hands. Andrew and I have the same length fingers and he is 6'3"!!! When he went to buy my ring (see #4) he asked for the saleslady with the biggest hands. The gal said, my hands are big and he just laughed at her! LOL!!!

7-I love candy. Love it. I have a deep, pure and unending love for candy. Little kid candy. Gummy grapefruit, lemonheads (and orange, cherry, grape and apple, too), Laffy Taffy, Runts, Nerds, Smarties, Neccos, Red Vines...mmmmmmmmm, candy!!! :D

OK, there's my random seven. If you've made it this far and want to join in (you may be weirder than me) consider yourself tagged!!! :D

3 comments:

joscelyne cutchens said...

You are so funny girl. I have big hands and big feet too. I know you are not surprised since I am vertically blessed too. and since I'm a freak, I measured. my toe is two inches long too. I wear a size 11. how about you? I just measured my hand, from the tip of my middle finger to the base of my palm, 7.5"

Samantha said...

You silly girl! I loved reading your seven random facts. I can't join the two-inch toe club, but I do like reading!!

Marilyn said...

Erica, I saw this on Sam's site too, what is this "tagged" thing? How does it work?