Monday, November 19, 2007

I'm dreaming of a ....

....healthy Thanksgiving! :D I've been fighting a cold for about three weeks and yesterday I got some other bug on top of it and I'm just not feeling great. I'm really hoping this all goes away by Thursday.


...finished bathroom!!! Seriously, I'm starting to get a little miffed. My darling, wonderful, beloved hubby cut seven tiles this weekend. Seven tiles. Saturday and Sunday. Seven tiles. He watched every football game they showed as well as classic bowling from '86 and two golf tourneys so, I'm sure he thinks he got a lot done since he cut seven whole tiles. >:(


...clean scrap area!!! I think I've come up with a new plan. Andrew (seven tiles) doesn't really use the office that is "his area". So, I'm going to take over half of it. I'll move all the office stuff into the roll top desk in between the living room and dining area and move my scrap stuff into the office. I can put my white cubes in the corner to the right of the doorway and no one can see them until they walk in the room. Right now, my scrap area is in direct line of sight from the front door. Not cool.


...restful Black Friday. I normally go all nuts on Black Friday with my good friends the Boens. We go to Fred Meyer first (gotta get the half off socks) then hit the malls. It's a lot of fun and chaos. I went last year with Mickey but I think it'll be harder now that he's older. So, no waking up before the crack of dawn on Black Friday...unless of course, people tell me all about the great things I could be getting. :D

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Oh, dear! I hope you feel better soon. I was going to go shopping on Black Friday, but I don't know that it's worth the headache! I think I just might stay in my nice warm house.

I don't know what to say about your hubby other than that he sounds like a normal man :)

Samantha said...

Sure you can move in, but be warned that Sedona will probably stare at you while you sleep! LOL :) You can always come over for a visit and live vicariously through me!!

Nicole said...

Happy Thanksgiving Erica

joscelyne cutchens said...

Happy Thanksgiving Erica! I hope you feel better soon too... I came home from CKC and about two days later felt horrible. I think I am about 97percent now... I hope your bathroom gets finished soon. I am staying home on Friday too.