Sunday, November 4, 2007

My Son, the Cow!

Here's a pic of the three of us on Halloween at the Boen's house(my second family!).


Little man had a great time as a cow. We visited about five houses and Mickey came home with a ton of candy and wasn't allowed to eat any of it! Momma took it to CKC-Seattle with her and gave it away at the Thursday night crop! LOL! Sorry, Booger! Maybe next year! But, he wasn't without treats. My mom got him some Gerber star puffies...his favorite!!!!
Hope everyone had a great Halloween!!!! :D





4 comments:

Samantha said...

Great pics, Erica!! Your little man is adorable :) Thanks for hanging with me at CKC Friday. I had a total blast. Now you have to post all your goodies so we can see what you got!!

Nicole said...

Erica, that little man is just the spitting image of your DH!! Look at their faces, holy cow (no pun intended, LOL), he looks like a little clone. He's a cutie!!

Latrice said...

CUTE!!! Hey I'm mailing your cards out tomorrow. Let me know when you get them. I wish I could've been at CKC.... Glad to hear you all had fun.

joscelyne cutchens said...

booger is so cute! I had sooooo much fun meeting and playing with you in Seattle! I posted pics on my blog!
http://www.cutchens.com/joscelyneblog/blogger.html