Saturday, December 29, 2007

Organization Challenge!

So...I took before pics of my scrapping space and I'm too chicken to post them!!!
It's seriously bad looking. I put everything in cardboard boxes when I moved it from the dining area to the office and then I started making cards and Christmas stuff in that chaos!!! Not pretty. LOL!! I'll post them once I get the space cleaned up. I just can't bring myself to show you the wreckage without giving you something pretty (or at least clean) to look at as well! :D

So, while you're waiting, here's something that is pretty to look at! The afore mentioned Christmas card!!! :D





I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!!! :D

7 comments:

Julie, aka Scrapperdays said...

I'm looking forward to the before and after photos.

Have a Fantastic 2008!

noel joy said...

i loved your card!!! it's hanging on my wall, low enough for the girls to play with... the LOVE it too!!! :)

Michele Kovack said...

Love this card! Adorable! Don't feel bad, my scrap room looks like a tornado ripped through it! Every available space has crap on it! The floor, my desk, the couch......

Candace said...

Pretty card! Don't be ashamed to post your pictures! It can't be any worse than mine and that was bad! I did manage to clean and sort this weekend and it felt good. I'm seriously thinking about trashing some scraps. :)

CKMB Scrapin~Sister

Corina said...

Oh, that is the cutest card! I love it!!

Samantha said...

I just loved your card! It's still proudly hanging on my wall-o-cards :)

Dodgers Team MOM said...

Those are sooo cute! I love them!
Gotscrapz- CKMB